Private Duty Nursing in Rochester Hills, MI and Surrounding Areas
We provide the next level of care for your loved at home and reduce your daily worry.
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers® can help. Our specially trained private duty nurses provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nurses are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
Loving Care For Seniors in Oakland County, MI
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in-home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
throughout Rochester Hills and the surrounding areas in Oakland County, MI
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for your interest in Comfort Keepers of Oakland County, MI!
Our care team has received your inquiry. They will review it and get back to your with support in no time!