Customizable Home Health Care in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Growing older can mean many things to a person, but what it ends up meaning to many is a drive to maintain independence and quality of life. At Comfort Keepers our goal is to do that and more by providing home health care to seniors and their family members who need a little extra assistance. We work hand in hand with clients to provide a customizable personal care plan that works not just for you, but with you. Our care plans are flexible and we will work with both you and your senior to provide superior service every step of the way. Our wide range of Interactive Caregiving services are customized to fit the unique home health care needs of every senior. Among the many services we offer are:
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
- Respite Care- allowing overworked or over tired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one.
- Transitional Care- providing a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic house work, recovery goals, and following the doctor prescribed plan.
- End Of Life Care- assisting family members in core home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
At Comfort Keepers we strive to make moments into memories that you and your family can cherish for years to come. While it is important to focus on the best quality home health care for your loved one, scientific studies have shown that going outside and being active within the community can vastly improve a senior’s quality of life. All of our caregivers drive and are more than happy to accompany mom and dad on routine outings such as grocery shopping trips to the Long Lake Market, escorting clients to doctor and medical appointments at Henry Ford Medical Center on South Telegraph Road, or on special trips, such as to the Cranebrook Art Museum or the Historic Cranebrook House and Gardens (both of which offer senior discounts). We believe that maintaining an active lifestyle keeps seniors happy and healthy.
Loving Care For Seniors in Oakland County, MI
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in-home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
throughout Rochester Hills and the surrounding areas in Oakland County, MI
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for your interest in Comfort Keepers of Oakland County, MI!
Our care team has received your inquiry. They will review it and get back to your with support in no time!